Monday, April 30, 2007

Sick of being SICK!!


Ug-g-g-g-!!!

I am sick of being sick! If I say it enough will it be over???

I am currently starting on day 10 following sinus surgery and I am sitting here in my robe and jammies, wiping my nose AGAIN, wondering if it will ever be over! Never in my life have I had to give up everything so that I could get better! No working, No school, No studying, No meetings, No driving, don't feel like much of anything else...Nothing!!

There, I feel better all ready :)...This is just so-o-o-o crappy!


I must admit, although I have basically had an ongoing headache since I can't remember when, I am beginning to feel the progress. I have on a few occasions rinsed my nose and drained to the point that I could actually feel airspace inside my nose! AMAZING! Thank you God!

This may sound sarcastic but really, thank you God!

I don't know how I am getting thorough this except my mom, (and others helping), prayer, and God! I know it takes time to recuperate. This is just something I am not good at giving to myself. At times I feel like, "come on Kathy, just take a shower, get dressed, and go to it!" then I take 2 steps and sit or lay back down :).


I guess I am not going to be able to fight back on this one. OK Lord, you have my attention, my FULL attention...I'll go back to bed.

No comments: